Circuit training fitness equipment has become very popular and selling this equipment is a successful business nowadays because this type of fitness equipment is really effective. It is a proven exercise system and many women find it more workable than diet and nutrition program alone.
The exercise routine performed on circuit training equiment is simple and quick. You can exercise at a circle, spend 30-45 minutes at each station training on a hydraulic resistance machine or doing aerobics. The entire workout session lasts just 30 minutes.
Some women say that circuit training equipment can help you achieve fast weight loss.
To have a full knowledge of this training equipment it is necessary to study four different technologies of that equipment:
1) Constant Resistance Devices
2) Variable Resistance Devices
3) Static Resistance Devices
4) Accommodating Resistance Devices
Constant Resistance Devices
"The term constant resistance means that a weight (resistance) does not increase or decrease during the course of exercise" (source: International Sports Sciences Association; 2001). The resistance level put by the user remains uncharged from the beginning till the end of the workout.
Examples of exercise or weight lifting which can be performed using machines with constant resistance are lifting a barbell, dumbbell, or using a cabled weight stack. However weight training on such machines has several disadvantages:
1. It is impossible to correct constant resistance weight lifting exercise when the change of musculoskeletal leverage occurs during an exercise movement.
2. This method does not account for reduced effort which appears when you feel fatigue.