|Fitness Equipment Accessories|
|1. Speed and agility ladders. These are inexpensive and efficient devices for improving overall quickness and speed. There are different kinds of ladders developed for learning how to start properly and accelerate, increasing performance by improving reaction time and hand-eye coordination. They are effective and fun. Good speed is essential for almost all kinds of sports. If you want to improve speed, lateral agility and coordination, you can use also lateral resistors, agility rings and plyorobic mats.|
2. Wrist and ankle Weights. This gear is good for building stamina and muscles quicker. Ankle weights and wrist weights is used to shape and tone your muscles effectively. One of their benefits is that you can wear them during performing most exercises to intensify training process.
3. Myo-Released Ball. These balls are used for assisting in equalizing muscle tensions all over the body during the myofascial release. There are balls of different size, so it is possible to treat trigger points based on their size or sensitivity. The smaller balls let you target only small parts of the muscles and penetrate the tissue dipper than the bigger balls, which allows you to spread the force out over the muscle area. These balls usually have good durability as they are made from solid and firm materials, and keep their shape so you can use them for a long time.
4. Heart rate and blood pressure monitors. It is important to pay attention not only to the size and shame of the muscles, but also to the main muscle in human body – the heart. It is easy to monitor your heart and ensure that it is in great shape with the help of heart rate and blood pressure monitors.
5. Push up and Pull up bars – help to strengthen one’s arms, upper back and torso. It is easy to get the strong build that you want with one of the Push up and Pull up bars, as there is no need to use any extra weights; you just have to fight gravity and the weight of your own body.
6. Resistance bands. The usage of resistance bands is a cheap and effective way to become strong and lean.